Industry 4.0 Minority Manufacturer Supplier Development
Develop and Digitalize Minority SMMs via the following Engagement Steps:
1. Transition Awareness and Change Management Challenges
2. Key Performance Indicators Benchmarking, Gap Analysis
3. In-Plant Operations and Workforce Assessments
4. Strategic Improvement Plan and Case Study Development
5. Performance Monitoring and Continuous Improvement Train Black Engineers to Conduct Minority SMM Assessments ice.
Conduct Industry 4.0 Minority Manufacturing Workforce Training and Credentialing
Basic Training Areas – Prepares individuals as operators and/or enhances skills of incumbent IT technicians, maintenance technicians, and others. it.
Advanced Training Areas – Prepares individuals to succeed in multi-skill maintenance technician positions in modern production environments that use Industry 4.0 technologies and automation.
Coordinate SMM Industry 4.0 Related Workforce Training Credentialing
Industry 4.0 HBCU Supply Chain Management & Industrial Engineering Student Integration
• Develop criteria, outreach plan, and operate National HBCU Student Library.
• Collaborate with HBCUs and other Minority Institutions (MIs) to support work experience and career development at SMMs.
• Collaborate with HBCUs and other MIs to support work experience and career development at MNEs.
• Direct funding of HBCU supply chain management and industrial engineering internship at SMMs.